Shop For Cheap Nike Air Max,Nike Free Run Online Sale
12 Temple Road, Orangetown, California, USA
I am the Marketing Manager for the American Marketing Inc.
I have helped business owners from everywhere around the country help develop strategic media planning, design and implement marketing and promotional campaigns that improved the number of sales for numerous companies.
I am well experienced in business-to-business sales and possess excellent customer service skills.
I have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously as required. I will continue to further my education through various projects
Marketing Manager with over 6 years of marketing experience. Areas of expertise include marketing campaigns, business presentations and project management. Proven ability of financial analysis and reporting. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
"Laura takes on challenges fearlessly to deliver results that exceed expectations; her skills will make Laura an asset to any employer looking for a talented marketer."
Walter White, CEO American Marketing Inc.
Marketing Manager - American Marketing Inc, Orange, Nevada, 2004 to Present
- Worked with editorial team to generate campaigns to effectively engage social media traffic
- Developed and launched comprehensive PR, branding and marketing campaigns
- Created campaign reports and analyzed and evaluated results
- Wrote press releases, set on-air and video interviews with experts and company executives
- Worked with external marketing consultants
- Mastered the algorithms of Digg, Redditt, Stumbleupon, and other social bookmarking and news sites
- Grew network of contacts by 38%
- Partnered with various Divisions, Districts and Branches, to execute marketing programs and campaigns.
- Managed a portfolio of 369 accounts of large and medium businesses
- Assisted the Senior Marketing Director with ongoing relationship management of key partners and stakeholders.
- Set the organization requirements for product or service improvements that further optimize product-level efficiencies with CPC partners (like Yahoo! Buying, and Shopzilla).
Certifications and publications
Certified Marketing Manager.
Marketing News Weekly 2008.
National Marketing Association.
Marketing Degree, University of New York, 2002.
IT Proficiency Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email
Languages English and Spanish. Basic French
Driving Licence Full/Clean
Health Excellent; non-smoker
Interests and activities
Include: Running, Keeping Fit and Cooking
References are available on request.